MacGuffin is a new and unusual design & crafts magazine. It features fabulous stories about the life of ordinary, often anonymously designed things. Each biannual edition takes an object and explores the manifold stories it generates. Like the MacGuffins in Hitchcock films, these things are not the main characters, but the plot devices that set the story in motion.
Issue #1 (‘The Bed’) will launch April 14 at the Salone del Mobile 2015, Palazzo Clerici Milan.
- Harper's Bazaar Australia June July 2015 Elle Macpherson
- Vanidad Spain May 2015 Zuzana Gregorova
- Vogue Russia June 2015 Catherine McNeil by Alexi Lubomirski
- Vogue Netherlands June 2015 Julia Bergshoeff by Josh Olins
- The Edit 7 May 2015 Crista Cober by Alique (Editorial)
- On The Rocks No.1 SS 2015 by Liz Collins
- L'Express Styles 6 May 2015 Natalia Vodianova by Matthew Brookes
- Elle Poland June 2015 Alicja Tubilewicz by Agata Pospieszynska
- Archetype No.3 SS 2015 Kate King by Greg Swales (Editorial)