- Self Service No.41 F.W 14.15 Marie-Amélie Sauvé & Charlotte Gainsbourg by Casper Sejersen
French stylist Marie-Amélie Sauvé, tapped as guest editor of the next issue of Self Service magazine, due out Sept. 15, learned a great deal about the eclectic personalities featured in the issue — including intimates like Nicolas Ghesquière, artistic director of women’s collections at Louis Vuitton.
Unifying the articles and the photos was a key mission for Sauvé, who observed that these parts often appear “disconnected” in magazines. Sauvé contributed six fashion shoots with photographers including Glen Luchford, Karim Sadli, Venetia Scott, Casper Sejersen and Jamie Hawkesworth. She also scored a rare interview with Steven Meisel, accompanied by a treasure trove of his early photos, including a street-style shot from the Sixties that puts many present practitioners to shame, as well as a portfolio from the Nineties chosen by art director Marc Ascoli.
- Telegraph UK 6 September 2014 Isabeli Fontana by Sonja Sieff
- The Wild September 2014 Charlotte Carey by Hong Jang Hyun (Editorial)
- Vogue Portugal October 2014 Anna Rudenko by Mario Principe
- Elle Portugal October 2014 Sharam Diniz