CR Fashion Book Details, With Kate Upton Rumored For The Cover
WWD shares details about Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book.
"A rep for the magazine declined to reveal the cover subject but confirmed Bruce Weber shot it. According to sources, Weber shot model Kate Upton in Miami for the magazine."
- Twice a year.
- 1st issue is 340 pages, of which 140 are ads
- Ad brands include Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Tom Ford, Chanel and Estée Lauder
- Ads span two pages, with a package rate of $40,000
- Ads are positioned alphabetically
- 90 % of CR’s launch issue is dedicated to fashion shoots and 10 percent to features and stories.
- 50,000 copies of CR Fashion Book will be distributed
- Cover price: $15
The Launch Party:
"The launch will be celebrated on Saturday at a black-tie party at the Frick Collection, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz."